Three part Chemical Process
– All our available mixes will receive an additional 3 part chemical process (except Grade 3 balls mix), which makes the balls at least a full shade whiter. While all the balls are clean, some of the iron content on the balls cannot be removed and this process reduces the intensity of the discoloration on the balls, and makes them whiter. This process takes an additional 3 days. This is best if you are re-selling balls.
– In all our mixes – logo, players pen marks and colored balls are included.
– We would be happy to put together a sample of balls for your review. We will however ask that you pay for the shipping or provide your UPS account number. Or you can simply come by and see the balls.
-These prices are for the product to be prepared and bagged. The balls are put in large tied plastic polypropylene woven bags of 600 balls each and put on a standard non-certified wooden pallet then wrapped with cellophane. These woven bags should not be exposed to sunlight for long periods of time or the bags will break open.
– We have been shipping internationally to nearly every country for over 20 years. Therefore we have become quite knowledgeable about it. All foreign countries have import restrictions that don’t allow a wooden pallet to be used or they require special certifications made, in this case we will use a plastic pallet, there is an additional $55 charge for each. We do NOT allow pickups. We have a negotiated rate with a local shipping/freight company. $140.00 for the first pallet and $120.00 per additional pallet, when shipped at the same time to any Florida location. If you are shipping anywhere else within the USA, please email us for a rate quote.
Please be aware that a 20 foot shipping container will hold up to 350,000 golf balls when pallets are not used.
– There is no charge for the wooden pallets we will use. We do NOT allow pickups. Where ever you are shipping within the USA, please email us for a very competitive rate quote.
– We require a minimum 50% non-refundable down payment to begin the processing of your order. When the processing time will be 2 weeks or less we will suggest immediate payment. All monies must be received before any product goes out. We accept checks, wire transfer and cash for domestic orders only. For international payments we accept wire transfer only. Your bank may charge you a wire transfer fee for this service, if so please add this additional amount to your payment when you send it. International payments must be in US funds.
– Post Covid-19 change – All funds will be due prior to the beginning of processing of your order.
Post Covid-19 World
– Before Covid started we usually had product in stock or could process an order in a small period of time. Now demands for product have increased by 400%. We sadly turn away customers. Post Covid has increased demand because of a renewed surge of people playing golf, wholesale suppliers being bought out by larger companies in the business then not suppling international wholesale and because many golf ball divers quit or find easier income sources. We have and do maintain good relationships with other golf ball suppliers and get from them wholesale balls to supplement our supply. We do continue to sell millions of golf balls yearly. All the information on our websites are changed regularly, however some changes cannot be made quick enough and should not be used as a guarantee.
– Please email for preparation time.
“Pick Your Pony”
Understanding higher %’s in the pick your pony – Our frequent customers had been asking how they could get more Titleist Prov’s and Premium balls, and still keep the price as low as possible. So we have designed “Pick your Pony”. The higher you get with percentages of Prov’s in the mixes, the higher the amount of Premium name brand, balls are in the mix.
All of the mixes of these balls can be put through our optional three part chemical process for an additional cost.
Minimum purchase is 5,000 balls.
In the standard “Grade 1,2 Condition Quick Sort Pond Run Balls Mix” It will contain on average 65-75% of the balls found in our “Economy 1,2 Condition Mix”. It will contain on average 25-35% of our “Grade 1,2 Condition Premium Mix”. This mix will contain 5% of the “Grade 1,2 Soft Cover Mix”. This mix will contain 5% of Titleist Prov balls.
.42 cents per ball USD.
In the 10% “Grade 1,2 Condition Quick Sort Pond Run Balls Mix” It will contain on average 35-45% of the balls found in our “Economy 1,2 Condition Mix”. It will contain on average 55-65% of our “Grade 1,2 Condition Premium Mix”. This mix will contain 10% of the “Grade 1,2 Soft Cover Mix”. This mix will contain 10% of Titleist Prov balls.
.52 cents per ball USD.
In the 15% “Grade 1,2 Condition Quick Sort Pond Run Balls Mix” It will contain on average 15-25% of the balls found in our “Economy 1,2 Condition Mix”. It will also contain on average 75-85% of our “Grade 1,2 Condition Premium Mix”. This mix will contain 15% of the “Grade 1,2 Soft Cover Mix”. This mix will contain 15% of Titleist Prov balls.
.60 cents per ball USD.
Golf Balls Packaging
We do not offer packaging beyond 600 balls in a bag.
Also 10 golf balls equates to about 1 pound, so 10,000 balls weigh 1,000 pounds. 1 of our pallets will hold up to 21,000 balls and measures 42” X 50” X 64″.